S-Ergo: Ergonomic Manual Wheelchair for Seniors
S-Ergo system provides pressure relief
Karma Ergonomic Manual Wheelchair is built for comfort, health and durability. This is a light-weight, ergonomically designed manual wheelchair built for comfort, health and durability. It uses the patented S-Ergo seat design that helps in distributing weight evenly and reduces the potential for bed sores.
From the house of Karma and manufactured in Taiwan, this model is popular around the world. With the innovative S-Ergo seating system, this series of wheelchairs are designed to provide comfortable seating environment, featuring ergonomic armrest, footrest design and easy to transport. The entire series are ideal for elderly or minor stroke patients for everyday use.
S-Ergo Seating – Shaped to fit you
The revolutionary S-Ergo system is the world’s first s-shaped ergonomic seating designed according to the body curve, which is capable of simultaneously relieving pressure, stabilizing seating position and reducing downward sliding.
- S-Ergo system provides pressure relief, stabilization and reduced sliding
- Extended armrest design allows better seating space with a narrower total chair width
- Wider armpad offers comfortable support and the new arm tube design allows easier movement
- “Tube-in-center” new footplate design assures better side support of leg
- Users can easily relax thigh muscles
- Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy frame provides lightweight structure, total only 12.7k
- AEGIS Microbe Shield permanently bonded
- Antimicrobial barrier upholstery protects from odour and staining
- Prevents deterioration from bacteria, fungus and other Microorganism